Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Never to Late

I am just a little behind here, the Holiday's are in full swing, and life just keeps getting busier and busier. Here are some of our happenings, from my new garden to Thanksgiving.....
Oh ya AND my baby is walking!
Matt building my garden


My little helper



I planted bell peppers, cilantro, basil, tomato's, and jalapenos.
Hopefully I will be able to keep them alive.

THANKSGIVING
There is always a game of football

There always needs to be some pilgrims and Indians,
(or at least the telling of the First Thanksgiving by Dor & Cannon)
You must always eat to much
(is it time for a nap?)

Do you like Seafood?

Enjoying some Turkey and rolls....mmmmm.....mmmmmm!



Having fun with the cousins

AND.....Here is proof that I have a walker on my hands!



3 comments:

  1. If you are going to post a picture of me...post one that I'm not making a crazy face in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! She is BIG! I can't believe she is walking, what a cutie. And...I love your garden, can Matt come build me one next;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that she is walking... but where does all the time go?! We need to get together ASAP! I need to catch up with you and that sweet baby K stat.

    ReplyDelete