Monday, November 15, 2010

It's a zoo out there

We decided to take another trip to the zoo since the weather has been perfect. This time my sister Tatum was able to come.

On our way!

It took baby K awhile to get into the animals. She was more interested in the little birds on the ground, or the little kids running around everywhere.


I wouldn't want to make this guy mad. Check out those horns! Yikes!




Love this face! (Doesn't she look a little mischievous?)



Playing peek-a-boo with Tatum


The lion by far was the coolest. He just sat there staring at everyone. (Probably trying to decide which one he wants to pick off first, if he had the chance)



Thanks for coming Tatum! We had so much fun!
The End!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Kensington is adorable. Any excuse to hang out with her, I will take:) And I guess you...as if every day at work isn't enough! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun stuff happening! I love the cute cute cute pictures of baby K at the zoo, wedding and halloween! Maybe one of these days we should get together???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I Can't believe how big baby K is!! She is so beautiful! I agree with Katie- we all should get together!

    ReplyDelete