Sunday, September 20, 2009

Flagstaff

I miss you already Flagstaff. I miss the 70 degree weather, I miss the changing leaves, I miss the fresh smell of the pine trees, and I miss not having to think about work. Mostly, I miss just hanging out with this man...
We were able to escape the heat for the weekend. Partially to celebrate our anniversary which was a couple weeks ago, and to have one last chance to get away together before the baby comes. Saturday, Tait & Bethany and their kiddos drove up for the day to hangout. We went up to Snowbowl and rode the ski lift. Matt and I actually hungout at the bottom with E. Man while the others rode to the top. Matt and him had fun exploring.
After the ski lift we had a fun dinner at Oregano's and then found a really pretty park for the kids to play at. They probably could have run around for hours.
After the park, we went back to the hotel so the kids could get ready for bed, and get on the road. Thanks Tait & Bethany for coming and hanging out with us. We already want to go back!


4 comments:

  1. I wish we could have been there with you. Oh, wait, it was your anniversary. Oh, wait, you did invite us. Weird! Just kidding. Love the post and the pictures and you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wishing for some Flagstaff weather right about now! It is WAY TOO HOT to be almost October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get the 70 degree weather here, changing leaves, the smell of pine trees, and beautiful parks. I would even cook you a homemade Italian meal. You look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sad we couldn't go:( Oh well, maybe next time. Happy anniversary though!!! Tassi I am still trying to talk chase into going to school in NC. Someday we will live by you.

    ReplyDelete