Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Her new cheesy face! I love it!




Hanging out with Daddy. She loves watching movies with Matt.

Don't you just love her!!!!!

The babe is mobile! Let the baby proofing begin!

You wish you could taste this! Let me tell you it was scrumptious!


I made it myself


Kensington got to meet her cousin Ethan for the first time on the 4th of July.

Don't they look so patriotic?
(Thanks Grandma Diane for the cute onesies)

Love her!

Playing with daddy!
Our little bunny
(Playboy has nothing on her)
Helping with the groceries


Okay I am done.....What are you looking at????

3 comments:

  1. Oh she is so stinkin' cute and is getting to be so big! By the time I get to see her (if I ever get to) she is going to be a little kid! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I love her cheesy face:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, I love that girl! Her personality definitely shows in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete