Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Goodwill Find

If you have never been to the Goodwill 50% off Saturday's, you are missing out. You can find some great treasures there and get them for super cheap. I have been wanting a desk for downstairs where I can keep my computer, pay bills, etc. I came across this desk and thought it would be perfect.

BEFORE:

AFTER:(Next project...find a cute chair, no more folding chair...at least it is black.)

Baby K is growing up way to quick. She is almost 5 months. I can't believe it. She is so much fun to have around, and can always put a smile on our faces.




7 comments:

  1. I WANT that desk!!! I haven't been to goodwill in a long time...I need to go! It looks great & your daughter is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous, my friend! Well done!!!

    And I wanna hold that baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the desk and the baby. Her lips are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that girl! Oh, yeah, I love the desk too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is beautiful! I love her blue eyes and cute smile! Oh, and great job on the desk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL baby and BEAUTIFUL desk!! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete