Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Baker In Town...

I have discovered in the past few weeks, some pregnant women go through the cleaning & organizing stage. I apparently have started a new phase, which is to bake, bake, and bake some more. Oh and of course I have to eat it all too!
I had to have a special helper with the rolls. The dough was so thick and there was so much of it, he had to stand on a chair to get a good grip.
I made some sugar cookies to, but those didn't last long enough to take a picture. Hmmmm....what to bake next?

3 comments:

  1. yummmmy.Now I am hungry! Thanks alot!:)

    I love baking muffins. Zucchini or pumpkin or banana...or heck ANY kind & doubling or tripling the batch & sticking them in the freezer so I have a quick breakfast for weeks;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and they were all so deliciouso prego tart.

    ReplyDelete